Thursday, October 7, 2010

The night class

I took the rest of the week off from work so I could have a five day weekend. I came home and went to sleep immediately with the intention of going to the night class. I found out that I would be able to go to the night class even if I had to work afterwards, which is awesome for the days that I am just to tired to go in the morning. Or I could switch it up and go to the no-gi night classes and the gi day classes so I do not burn myself out. Good day of rolling though, I got full mount and submitted everyone except the two blue belts that where there. I really wanted to roll with them but neither one wanted to roll with me. Hopefully I will get an opportunity to roll with them so I can see where I stand with one belt above me. The only other guys I have rolled with where either a white belt like myself or a black belt like Smiley. Obviously I get whooped by Smiley and either submit or stalemate against my fellow white belts.

No comments: