Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Stamina

So I missed alot of days and I definatley felt that had lost all stamina. Fortunately after two weeks I am able to roll the whole time again. I still get exhausted, but I can still keep going as opposed to barely being able to breath. I'm pretty sure that being sick for almost a month and still recovering had an influence on my stamina. And now to class, it went well, we went over the armbar from mount and a throw from a standing rear naked choke. I already knew the moves so it was really laid back for me, I just played through the motions so the other guy could get a feel for them though. Then came the rolling, I was very proud of myself, I rolled with a blue belt and was able to keep recovering guard. It's funny how I've been rolling for a while and it took one question to figure out that I need to move my hips more. Live and learn right.

No comments: