Saturday, December 4, 2010

Bruised

So I feel like I have stamina again. I have noticed that I am able to go the whole time without needing a break as opposed to when I went back after a three week hiatus. I am rolling allot harder as well, and the ton of new bruises on my body are the evidence. I have been going to Brazilian jiu jitsu on and off for a year, honestly about four months with two years in between, and have never been as bruised as I am at this present moment. There is a bruise on my bicep that was already blue by the time I got home, but chicks dig it right? The warm ups are not killing me anymore which is good, I still am unable to do a shoulder roll properly. It is probably what will save my face from being smashed into the ground and I cant even do it. I am going to keep doing them until I have it down. I am going to try the whole Gatorade three process thing on Monday, if it works I will keep taking them, it is really expensive though. I think the pre workout was two something, then the Gatorade itself was almost a dollar, and then there is the post work workout drink that was two something as well. I have been drinking a gallon of water every night at work, so I wouldn't think that dehydration would be a problem. However this past Friday I went to class and my mouth instantly became dry, I had to constantly get a quick drink of water to keep my mouth moist, also my lips became chapped. Weird I guess, maybe my body was just used to all that water so it was asking for some more. On a good note I have lost fifteen pounds since I started, ten pounds since I started taking some kind of pill that is supposed to help with weight lose.

No comments: